Here are some quick facts about Google+ you may or may not know to help you!
- Pages can’t add people to Circles until the page is added first or mentioned.
- Pages can be made for a variety of different entities, whereas profiles can only be made for people.
- The default privacy setting for elements on your business page is public.
- Google+ Pages automatically unfollow you if you unfollow them.
- Pages have the +1 button.
- Pages can’t +1 other pages, nor can they +1 content on the web.
- Pages don’t receive notifications via email, text, or in the Google bar.
- Pages don’t have the option to share to ‘Extended Circles.’
- Local pages have special fields that help people find the business’ physical location.
- Google+ Pages can’t even mention you unless you’re connected.
This information comes direct from;
Product Management Director, Google+ Pages
Listen Live http://www.unir1radio.com
Our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/UNIR1Radio
Our MySpace Page http://www.myspace.com/unir1radio
Our Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/UNIR1RadioOur Blog http://unir1radio.blogspot.com